Salary: € 2,400 – € 3,000 Gross / month
Minimum experience: at least 1 year
Type of contract: fixed-term, full-time
Minimum studies: Higher Degree Training Cycle – Clinical Analysis Laboratory Technician
Microbiology, biotechnology, biomedical laboratory technician
Minimum work experience: At least 1 year
Our client is looking for laboratory technicians who want to contribute in the fight against coronavirus.
Laboratory technicians capable of administering, pre-processing, and analyzing patient samples using microbiological and molecular techniques (PCR and LAMP)
These functions are initially of a temporary nature, for at least 6 months.
But regardless of how the coronavirus develops, this may take longer, or the functions may evolve in the long term.
Time flexibility and supplementation capacity are essential!
-Studies carried out in Microbiology, Biotechnology or related, Superior technician in clinical and biomedical laboratory;
– Experience with molecular techniques such as PCR analysis and / or diagnostic microbiology;
– Good pipetting skills;
– Experience with LIMS is an advantage;
– Good command of the English language, both spoken and written; a B2 or higher.
– Positive attitude, flexibility, passion for work;
– Motivation to work in the Netherlands and work in a multicultural environment;
– Have European nationality or be a resident of the Netherlands.
Conditions of Employment:
– 6-month temporary contract with the possibility of extending the contract, contract with the Government of the Netherlands;
– We give workers a safe place to stay;
– We help with all the formalities upon arrival in Holland;
– We help you with the travel ticket, you will charge a maximum of € 200, – at the beginning.
– Good skills with the pipetting technique;
– Administration of samples collected in LIMS systems;
– Pre-processing of samples (pipetting, etc.);
– Carrying out rapid molecular tests, such as the PCR test;
– You will learn a new LAMP test (TNO-mediated Isothermal Amplification)
– Fast, correct and precise processing of the results;
– Collaborate with a large team and report to the team manager
If you are interested, please send us your CV in format Word or PDF to: