For a large bakery in room 91522 Ansbach / Bavaria with 65 branches in Middle Franconia, we are looking for pickers/warehouse employees m/f/d for baked goods
– You pick and pack the baked goods, snacks, and confectionery products for
the 65 specialist shops
– You pay attention to the quality of our products
– You are the link between sales and bakery
– You like to work at night
– You have a high-quality awareness
– Reliability and commitment are a matter of course for you
– Language level B 2, as they have to listen to the answering machine and accordingly the
Have to pick orders from our hotel customers.
Our customer offers you:
– A work with modern and professional equipment and work equipment
– Collegial environment in a renowned and modern family business
– An attractive salary plus special services
– Benefit from an in-house benefit program and receive exclusive
Special conditions for well-known manufacturers and brands
– Free meals during breaks, work clothes
The working hours:
– Monday to Saturday from 0.00 – 9.00 a.m.
– 1x month on Sundays from 1.00 am – 6.00 am
Monthly salary with supplements:
Hourly wage gross = 11.00 €, monthly working time 173 hours – monthly wage = 1,900 € gross.
In addition to this gross income, of course, there are also the surcharges for night and Sunday work. These surcharges are net.
– 25 % between 0:00 and 06:00 from Monday to Saturday = € 2.75 net per hour = € 16.50
net per day and
– 50 % on Sunday = € 5.50 net per hour = € 27.50 per Sunday net
Thus, you earn an average of € 360 net per month in addition to your gross income of € 1,900 per month. You can certainly volunteer even more often for work on Sundays.
For tax class 1 (not married), this is a total of about 1,360 € salary net plus 360 € surcharges net = 1,720 € monthly net
For tax class 3 (married) € 1,500 salary net plus € 360 surcharges net = € 1,860 monthly net
On request, we will be happy to assist you in finding accommodation and in the necessary administrative procedures (registration, health insurance, bank account) here in Germany.