Are you an EU-qualified dentist and would like to develop further your career in a leading dental company present in the best cities in France, with plenty of support by the employer at the early stages of relocation including improvement of your language level?
General Dentist for dental clinics in FRANCE
Current locations: Paris, Rennes, Lille, Lyon and Strasbourg.
• Degree in dentistry from an EU university.
• Nationality of a member state of the EU.
• Essential minimum level of French A2 / B1.
• Training/experience will be valued in Endodontics, prosthesis.
• Permanent contract.
• Annual gross salary between € 70,000 and € 120,000 depending on experience and training.
• 35 hours per week. Four days a week from Monday to Friday 8:45-18:15
• 5 weeks of holidays per year.
• Support staff (assistants, secretaries)
• Multidisciplinary clinics
• Training and support to settle and to improve French level.
• Support to obtain registration and license to practice in France.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in format Word or PDF to: